Thursday, February 15, 2007

Weekend is near - yipee!

Hi friends,
The weekend is near and I'm looking forward to it. That means mom will be at home and i heard her say she's gonna bring me to the grandfolks place for dinner. Yum yum...i wonder what special food i'll get.
Grandfolks have 6 year old corgi named Piper. I tried playing with her once but she didn't seem to like me much. Hmm...i better stay away from her.

Mom gave me a new toy yesterday..it looks very furry and i hated the ears so i well, decided to chew it away. Mom says I shouldn't have done that cos it's so new. What? New? It's mine right? I can do anything I want with it.

She says she'll post a pic of all my toys...I have this really cute toy called Alfred the bear. Alfred wears underpants so I have so much fun removing the pants and chewing on them.

This weekend is the Chinese New Year and it's going to be long holidays for everyone in Singapore! Yippee!

Here's a pic of Piper the Corgi when she came over to my house to stay before I arrived in Singapore many months back.





No comments: