Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Loot

Hey frenz,

Remember Mom ordered some stuffs for me a couple of days ago? My pet supplies are from this nice lady called Isabelle who runs the online webbie called Doggyfriend. The prices are pretty reasonable according to Mom and the service is great. I dunno much about prices as long as I get my supply of treats and yum yum stuffs. Isabelle is sweet lady - she's nice enuff to pat and play with me. I got so excited the first time I met her, I erm..peed on the floor. The hoomans just laughed it off and said it was excitement pee. Whatever ~ I'm such a dork sometimes.


My Loot consists of Frontline Spot On Application - my perfume. Mom says I need to apply this before I go out for walkies. Those small packets are Bone A Mints. I used to get greenies but I've been trying out this new brand recently. They are kinda small but taste pretty yum yum so I'm cool with that. Mom said she wanted to get some new biscuit treats for me but it was out of stock. Gee, that sounds like a very convenient excuse don't you think?

Timberwolf Kibbles - Ocean Blue Flavour. Mom usually buys two different flavours to mix with home cooked food for me. I dislike eating big kibbles but Timberwolf sizes are small and smell really nice. I started off eating Merrick's Puppy Palate and after one packet, Mom decided to switch me to this brand instead.


Checking out the food to make sure it's fresh. Mom gets Isabelle the kibbles repacked into small sealed packets so it's easy for us to open a new packet to fill up my kibbles container. She says that way the kibbles will stay fresh and crunchy.

I get Mom to put it on a stool so it's easier for me. It's obvious I won't be able to get near it if she leaves it on the countertop *duh*.


I'm really sorry about the blurry pictures. This is not our usual camera! It belongs to Dad so Mom's a little confused and her photography skills are basically lousy. I was telling Mom we should not blame the camera (cos it's actually higher in resolution compared to our older one) so we have to blame her pathetic skills.
We will keep practicing with the new camera and hopefully have more decent piktures this weekend. :)

8 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

now, aren't you a LUCKIE girl? i'm checking out the doggyfriend coz need to buy some b'day stuff! :-)

wet wet licks

BOo

Lorenza said...

Hi Luckie. I am not sure about Frontline but sure I like treats. My got some treats for me so I gonna post them, you know mexican treats!
Enjoy.
Lorenza

Fu Fu said...

Oh.. yummy food. So nice of your mom to put it on the stool so you can reach. Luckie, Eil is another camera dummy. This week her collick passed her a SLR camera to take professional photos and she dont know how to use. Haaa haa


~ fufu

Joe Stains said...

MOm heard greenies are bad for dogs so its good you are trying some new ones.

Amber-Mae said...

Nice stuff you got there Luckie! Wow, that dog food looks super duper premium! Must be good!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Gwyn Valentine said...

Wow!!! Luckie girl!!!

WIll make my mum check out the site! hehehe

Maybe i should post a picture of me with belly up too!

Hana said...

Hey Luckie! I am finally back to blogging! My mom let me use the computer tonight... FINALLY! Looks like you got some really good loot there. Wish I had good loot too. My mom never buys me anything fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some loot! You just reminded me to remind mom to order Tia and my flea stuff!
Hugs, Sitka