Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A very Precious Gift.....

Hello frenz,

Ooooo...I am so glad I managed to find time to blog cos I'm having withdrawals symptoms. I don't really have enuff time to go check out everydog's blog right now but I assure you I'll be back 101% in action once Mom returns the laptop to me!! I hope everydog (& dear Girl Girl) had a nice wondogful weekend. I am also reallllyyyy happy that you didn't think I was too *violent* on Huskee's Toy. It's a joy to have such supportive frenz like you guys around. hehe

Anyhoo, I have been getting so many packages lately that I think my hoomans are jealous. I could have sworn I heard Mom complaining that she hardly gets any mails other than bills. hahaha...that's just pathetic I tell ya. Did I mention my hoomans have no friends other than their make-believe ones? They talk to those make-believe friends a lot. (Luckie's Mom : Erm, Luckie, I was calling for you but you pretended not to hear me?) It could be the magix mushrooms Mom was eating that day. Tadpole said magix mushrooms are a code for something. I have no idea what but I guess I can always google that.


Last week, Copper sent me something in the mail but Mom refused to let me open it. It's still sitting in the drawer waiting for dog knows what occasion. I hope she's not waiting for my 2nd Barkday or sumthing. *sighz* And guess what? I received a package from Tadpole today and yeah, same old line, not now not now. She's such a HOARDER!!

But, I did manage to get my paws on this lovely gift from Precious. She was kind enough to send me a barkday pressie. :) Check out my loot!


There was a very interesting looking toy that looked kind of like me. A packet of yum yum chicken popcorn treat and some greenie bones!! I haven't had a chance to eat those treats yet but I'm quite sure I'll enjoy every bit of them.


There was a sweet message from Precious too.


As always, I present you with a series of piktures showing you how much I enjoy my lovely new toy! The body extends and it gets really stretchy.


Chew chew chew..so much loving going on.


The head squeaks a lot...I like that. It makes me get all excited. You know what happens when I get erm...excited right? My evil twin takes over!!!


Going slow..taking it easy.


Holding on to it so I can check out the long stretchy (FUN FUN FUN!!) body.

Here's a video of me playing with Precious's Toy - Take 1


2nd video of me playing with Precious's Toy - Take 2


Last video of me playing with Precious's Toy - Take 3 (Did you see what my Mom did? She kept using my toy to hurt me!!!!)



I know, you guys are expecting some major destuffing opawration right? Firstly, please take another look at the toy - there's nothing much in the middle for me to destuff or make snow with?? *DUH* I may be a brilliant surgeon but there's only so much I can do. But, I did manage to pawsonalise the toy a teeeny weeeeny bit. I shall show you more when I have completed the pawsonalisation exercise.

Thank you so much dear Precious for this gift!! :)

23 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow, more lovely gifts from your furfriends! But take it slow on your new toy yeah...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, Luckie!
You got nice presents from Tad. That is a fun doggie to play with! I can see what you say about having nothing to destuff! But I am sure you will find a way to make a good surgery!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Lorenza said...

Its me again. Silly me I wrote Tad insted of Precious!!

Ricky Pepper said...

Hi Luckie!
You look so cute playing with your new toy from Precious.

You are so popular - I want to send you a pressie and see pictures of you destroying it!
Will you e-mail your address to my momma so she can help me send you a fun package?

xoxo,
Ricky
Lansdale218@comcast.net

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, that toy is cool, it would be great for playing tugggggggggie!

Licks
Oscar x

Anonymous said...

Wow you got presents too - how great!! The stretchy dog looks like loads of fun!!

Tadpole said...

Jee whiz, Luckie Girl - your mom is selfish and nasty! First she takes all your presents for herself, and then she harrasses you with the ONE present she does let you have! You need to plan a hostile take-over or something...!

Then again, she IS the one who feeds you and plays with you... it's a hard decision.

Hana said...

Luckie, you are the most pawpular girl in the dog blog world!! Another present??!!! I think you could be voted (and win) for homecoming Queen! But, who would be the homecoming King?

Boo Casanova said...

oh luckie girl is so lucky to have so many pressies. u know, i wonder why your mom don't let u open the gift. i hope she is not waiting for your 2nd barkday then whatever inside might be... ahem, expired!

wet wet licks

Boo

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Luckie Girl,
I just read your post abt the 'demised dumbbell'.. I am glad you had so much fun with it.. I couldn't stop laughing at all the 'snow' you created!! LOL

Gwyn Valentine said...

WOw thats alot of gifts!!!
You are defintely one luckie gal!
I like the yellow toy the most,. You look really cute playing with it!

Love,
Reina

Ruby Bleu said...

What great prezzies...and I think your Mom is jealous too. I know my Mom is jealous with all my prezzies!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

PreciOus said...

Oh Luckie gal, I'm glad you like the toy. I lurve to watch you play with the yellow stretchy doggie. You know, I'm beginning to get a kick out of watching you perform your surgery. Oh my, am I pervert or what?

Anyway, the treats ain't nothing special but they are some of my favorites, hope you'll enjoy it too. *Grinz*

Snuggle,
Precious

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Woo - great pressies. Those mushroom things look interesting!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Ferndoggle said...

That yellow toy totally compliments your shiny coat Luckie!

Lola

Jessica said...

Hi Luckie....Our Mom says we need some toys that don't have stuffing in the middle. That's the best toy ever.

You really are a lucky girl!!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Toby said...

Hey, that's a cool toy! Take it slow with this one...hahaha.

Tobes

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haaa.. that part about your parents make believe friend is so funny... So when will you get to open the gifts??

~ girl girl

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ur mushy mushroom looks so delicious....i hope can get some of those around here...

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Luckie Girl,

You have been nominated for Awesome Blog award over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

The Airechicks said...

Hiya Luckie:


You got some great pressies....

Enjoy ......

Ume said...

hiya Luckie,
dats a fun fun toy from Precious!
smtimes, our hoomans can be real meanie, i'm pwetty sure dats exactly what my Jiejie would do if i'm the one with the toy.

Stanley said...

Luckie,

So much love to give - so few stuffies!

Goob love,
Stanley