Saturday, October 11, 2008

And this is how we play

Good Morning!

It has been a little over a week since Susie came home. Things are slowly settling into place. We get our regular rescheduled play time cos Mom says we need to be supervised during play. Seriously, she can be a total control freak at times.

Mom says I put on some weight cos I have been eating a lot lately. Susie still has to drink milk with her kibbles and so I get some milk for my breakfast too. :P Plus, Susie is a very slow eater unlike me. Mom caught me going into Susie's play area a couple of times to 'help' her finish up. I mean, I wouldn't want Mom to have to wait for Susie to finish up and then wash her bowl so I was simply being helpful. However, Mom didn't seem to agree. In any case, I just wanted to say that I feel that I'm not getting enough food because my portions seem so tiny compared to my sister.

I read that you guys wanted some piktures of us together. Well, Mom did try to snap some piktures of us playing cos we hardly sit down quietly together. Unfortunately, the piktures turned out kinda blurry. Mom can't figure out why we always want the same toy even though we have 2 of the exact toy in the house. I'm not going to tell her why..go figure it out yourself woman!

Okay, so the first pikture is really blurry. But yes, we are playing!


Here's another pikture of us...Gee, I just realised that our coats contrast so brillantly in the sunlight! In any case, I sure hope your week is going great! :)

14 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh getting the same toy sounds like a fun game. Do you 2 take naps together?

~ Girl girl

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Luckie,

You and Susie are so cute together. Is she gonna get big like you?

The popcorn was salty. The Mommy would have had a fit if it was kettle corn. Whatever it was Yummy!!

Give Susie some hugging from the Mommy.

Love ya both Mona & the Mommy too!!

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Luckie Girl

Don't be jealous of your sister. She is going to be a great companion for you when she is older. She just seems to get more attention now because she is a baby.
Have a great week.
Love Ruby

Clover said...

Hi Luckie!
You and Susie are just so cute together. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of the two of you playing together.
Love Clover xo

Molly the Airedale said...

Susie is just adorable, Luckie! You'll have more and more fun together as she gets older!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lady Kaos said...

Looks like you're a very good big sister. Sasha and I always want the same toy, too. It never fails, I always want what she has and she always wants what I have.
Kaos

Lorenza said...

Hi, Luckie!
Thanks for sharing those pictures. I am sure you two will have great time together.
Is she eating more than you?? Not fair!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

You guys are so stinkin cute togheter!

Hana said...

I thought you said she is a red haired mini dachsie like you? She looks tan on my 'puter.

Did your Mom take those blurry photos? Maybe you should hire your Dad instead.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Stopping by to say hello to all my DWB friends after the weekend. Hope you are all well.

Simba x

Miss Reina said...

Hi Luckie!

Oh my susie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorableeee!!!!!!!!!!!


I want a sister too!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hello you 2 cutie pies!! Te whole point of playing together is so that you can 'fight over' the same toy, isn't it? And Luckie, I totally believe you.. you were just trying to 'HELP' Susie finish her food.

Amber-Mae said...

You two are sooo adorable together!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

World of Animals, Inc said...

You and Susie are just too cute together. We hope you are having some fun doggie times together. Thanks for sharing the fun update. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
World of Animals