Friday, March 02, 2007

Not so long ago

Hey friends,

I was reading Copper's blog and saw his super duper cute baby picture. So I decided to ask Mom to look for mine too.

This is a picture of my doggie dad & my doggie mom. I don't really remember much except I was sent away when I turned 10 weeks to a foster home to prepare me for my trip to Singapore.






This is ME when I was a very very young puppy. Actually, that wasn't too long ago and I've certainly grown quite abit. I was only 2.2kg at 3 months!





Here's a picture of me with my brothers & sisters.



Mom says everytime she sees this picture, she wishes she could get a little brother or sister for me. Hmm...I'm not too sure about sharing Mom & Dad.

What was it like when your peepol bought home another puppy? Did you get to meet the new puppy first?

5 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Luckie, you were such a cute baby doggie... Well you still look cute now. Do you want a sis/bro to play with?

~ fufu

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Fufu,
Yeah, it does get lonely at home. But having a little bro/sis means I need to share my toys right? Hmmm....
My mom's sister has a white hamsterrier too! He's called Siu Ba (Xiao Bai) in cantonese.

The Brat Pack said...

You were such a cutie - and still are!

The Brat Pack

Casper said...

Awwwwww you are a cutie pie!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Cute dachsie puppy pictures everywhere! You need a sister or brother to play with. We love playing with each other. You have two humans so you can still have one each. We have to share one mom among the three of us but it works out pretty well.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy