There has been a tagging frenzy going on and I've been tagged by Kaos and Chilli for 2 different games. One game is about 8 habits about myself and another is 7 random facts about me. So I decided to combine both!! hehe
Here goes : 8 Random Habits/Things about Luckie the Dachie
- I do not know how to pee/poop outside the house as I am paper trained. So Mom never needs to bring along those doggy bags to pick up my poop.
- I have not eaten any wet canned dog food before and I don't get to try many treats cos Mom is very strict with my diet. She says you are what you eat so if I eat well, my fur will be pretty and I will be healthy. So she says. But the hoomans don't seem to be practicing that. I see them eating JUNK food all the time and they do not like to share.
- I love belly rubs and will show my belly to anyone (yes, that includes strangers at the park - I'll roll on the floor for them!!). Sometimes, if I get too excited, I still erm...tinkle a teeny weeny bit.
- My morning routine consists of Mom greeting me "Good Morning Luckie Girl" and she'll open the play pen for me to get out. But I will not dash out cos I will take my time to stretch like a cat (gasp!!) and then roll on my back for Mom to rub my belly. Then I will stroll out of the play pen with one toy (that depends on which is my favourite toy at the moment).
- My night routine consists of Mom switching off the lights and asking me to get inside my bed. Then she'll have to pat/rub/scratch me all over. She is expected to coo goo goo ga ga baby language at me asking me to go to bed and she'll need to say good night Luckie before she leaves the kitchen. Else I will bark for her attention and insist she comes back into the kitchen to repeat the whole routine. If she does it right, I'll be asleep in a jiffy!!
- I understand more than one language. The hoomans speak mostly English with me and at times, they use Hokkien dialect and I understand them too. Commonly used Hokkien words includes : Mum Mum - that means there's food to eat!! Gai Gai - that means it's time to go out for walkies!! Or Or Koon - Sleeping Time! I also understand Malay language when Mom says Sayang - that means she loves me and she usually says that when she's doing my night routine.
- I will not run out of the kitchen even though the baby gate is open (it is at the kitchen door opening). I will wait for Mom to give the "ok" before I do zoomies around the other parts of the house. I am not allowed to roam the house on my own without the hoomans cos Mom says I am not ready. *whatever*
- I taught my Mom how to play BANG with me and she also learnt how to shake paws with me (I need to get a video of that). Hmm..she's quite a slow learner...sheesh..hoomans.