Thursday, May 24, 2007

Celebrity Lookalike

Hello!!

I have been tagged by Bentley & Niko for the Celebrity Lookalike game. Whoa, this one is really tough. I never thought that there was someone out there (a hooman?!! yikes!) who actually looked like me. I thought I was special.

Anyhoo, here goes. My Celebrity Lookalike is.......*drumrolls* Jessica Alba!! Is she one cool babe or what? I hear ya'all go : Why Luckie? She's so HOT and you're NOT. No way dudes (or dudettes), I'm as HOT as her and here's why.

  • I have a great figure. She has a great figure. Go figure that out. :) Not convinced? Please look at the top right hand corner of my blog. The pikture of my profile - don't you notice my very busty chest and my perky butt?

  • I'm a chocolate-tan girl. My hair is brown (brunette if you wanna call me that) with golden blonde highlights. I'm as tan as her. She's a brunette with blonde highlights and she has a lovely tan.
  • We even have the same pose. It really shows off the length of our bodies huh? I think Jessica forgot her Mr Brown Bear. ha ha ha...I even toss my ears to one side, just like the way she tossed her hair. It's a sexy messy look.

  • I can give the camera the same sexy intense look Jessica did. Hmm...maybe the pikture above didn't show my expression well enuff. How about this one then?

Maybe after this post, I'll have a list of potential boyfriends lining up. hehe...*blush* Then I'm gonna make a list and convince Mom I'm old enough to date - after my barkday of course. Gosh, puppy love is going to be so sweeeeetttt....*swoon*

I'm going to tag Copper & Joey (Tanner can join in too!).

22 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Luckie, you are cuter the Ms Jessica. Your hair is nicer and shiner then hers.

How can she forget her Mr Brown Bear..


~ Girl girl

Joe Stains said...

uh oh the guys are going to come running after this!! you might need to have a sign up sheet for dates!

Boo Casanova said...

luckie, i totally believe you. you two even have the same tan!

wet wet licks

boo

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Luckie, you were so clever to figure out that you look like Jessica Alba! This should make her a superstar now that people will realize she looks like a super cute dachsie!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Luckie,
Hmmm.. I don't thinl you look like Jessica actually.. I think you are way prettier than her!!

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Luckie...you are so right...you could be Jessica's twin, but I think you are the cuter one!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Luckie. Of course you are cutter than Jessica Alba and I know you have what is needed to be a celebrity. I love your poses!
The boy are going crazy when you have permission for dates
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Tadpole said...

Whoa Luckie!!! I need to convince my girl I'm old enough to date too!!!

Bentley and Niko said...

Hah! You do look alike! She's probably not half as smart as you, and you could probably give her some tips on hair, since yours looks so much more healthy! Nice!

Molly the Airedale said...

I think you're much prettier than Jessica too and you're a whole lot smarter!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Suki & Joey said...

Perfect, Luckie! She looks just like you!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Asta said...

Luckie
I must say, in my opinion you're paws down the more bootiful of the two.
Better figure(great bust)
much more gorgeous face
Shinier ,pwettier hair
and you know how to be desirable without looking kinda skanky, which she does
big smoochie kisses ASTA

Hana said...

Wow, Luckie! You're right. She does look like you! One thing I bet that Jessica Alba DOESN'T have is personality. You've got a lot of personality though, Luckie! You will have a long list of boyfriends. Ohhhhh, so many to choose from. Eenie meenie miney mo....

The MOM said...

Lucky - you are way hotter than Jessica!! You have soulful eyes....can we get in line?

~Harley & Hagen

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Luckie!

I bet all the doggies out there are singing

"Hey Sexy Lady, you drive me crazy!"

Woohoo!

Love,
Reina

PreciOus said...

Oh Luckie! You are so pretty and I bet you will grow up to be much prettier than Jessica Alba!

Putter said...

Wow! Luckie! The resemblance is amazing! I think your plan to date after your barkday makes good sense! :)

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Amber-Mae said...

Oh yeah, you look just as HOT as Jessica Alba! Nice! Wonder who I look-a-like?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lady Kaos said...

Are you ready for another tag? I hope so because I tagged you for the 8 things about you game.
Kaos

Hana said...

Luckie Girl! I showed my daddy your lookalike post and he agreed Jessica Alba looks like you! He told me we should tell Jessica Alba about your post!

Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Luckie. You are a gorgeous looking lady. I'm sure Jessica Alba is now feeling so jealous of your bootiful hair your sexy eyes and your great body.

You've been tagged by me too! Come visit my blog to find out more:)

Wuff
Chilli

PerfectTosca said...

Frankly, Luckie, you are better looking than she is.