Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Here's my story...what's yours?

Hello frenz,

I have been tagged by Hana to share about how I came about to be a blogging dawgy. Well, I'm pretty new to blogging myself and I haven't even hit my 100th post yet. LOL! Basically, I remembered doing a search on Google for chocolate tan dachshunds and ended up at Hershey's Blog. Mom thought he was the cutest little dachie ever and hoped I'll grow up to be like him one day. Then I found Copper through Hershey and Mom says Copper's the cutest cutest dachie too. We thought it was very cool that Copper's Mom was Hershey's Mom's Mom! :)

Not long after, I met Hana, Fufu and the Daschies too. I loved reading their blogs and always wanted to share our comments so I decided to get a blogger account to start commenting. So I did and made my first few comments to Fufu (He was special cos he was from Singapore too!!), Copper and Hershey. I started my own blog so I could make more friends and share about my life. I looked back on my very first post and realised Copper was the very first one who commented! :) The rest as they say is history. Since then, I made so many great friends. The internet has always been very special to my Mom cos it brought my hoomans together. (Psst...Here's a little secret - my Mom met my Dad on IRC like donkey years back - 12 years ago, they got together and then married after that). Mom says the internet makes the world a smaller place, aint that kewl or what?

I do hope you enjoy reading my blog (yes, even *YOU* sneaky hoomans. I know there are some of you doing that). Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with blogging and come up with interesting stuffs. Dog forbid one day I end up with writer's block. Dogs with Blogs have been a supportive community and I'm PROUD to be a part of DWB. I love ya'all.....!!

I wanna tag Tadpole and Kaos next. Tell us why you started blogging. :)

On a side note, I asked Mom if I could start dating cos I read about Kaos' boyfriend and I thought maybe I should get one too! She said I'm still too young - whatever!! I've been counting down to my first barkday and I think I'll ask Mom again after I turn one. I wonder if anydog wants to be my boyfriend...or boyfriends..how many can I have? I hear Tanner wanting more than one girlfriend so maybe it's normal to have more than one. I dunno?!


Single & Available!!

Yeah, one more thing. Reina blogged about this silly hooman who made really bad comments about her or should I say about dachsies!!! What a meanie...*ggrrrrr*

15 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

gosh, if i ever got tagged, my story would be a short one: coz i wanna show my cutie cutesie cutie pie face! hehehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Luckie, I'm so glad you start blogging coz you're such a nice doggie friend. You're interviewing for boyfriend? I'm sure Mr Boo Casonova would be one of the first in the queue.


~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great story Luckie! We're sure lucky to have met you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Amber-Mae said...

Great story & what a long journey you've been... I'm proud to be a DWB member too! That's how I met you all & that's how you all met ME too by me becoming a DWB member! Hehehe...

P/S: The video should be working now. I've changed the status to 'public'.

Love licks,
Solid GOld Dancer

Ruby Bleu said...

That's a really nice story...I'm glad you are blogging too!!! Us doggies need to share our lives and not just let the hoomans rule cyberspace - LOL!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Putter said...

Hi Luckie!

Great story! I am glad that I met you for sure! Talk to you soon!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

JustMeCopper said...

Oh Luckie! Can I apply to be your boyfriend?

Asta said...

Hi Luckie, I liked your story a lot, we're all pwetty lucky to be part of such a nice group..how could anyone make bad comments about dachies, or anydoggies? Stoopid hooman!
I think you're bootiful, and as soonest your Mommi says it's ok, I bet you'll have more boyfriends than you'll know what to do with.
smoochie kisses

Tadpole said...

Cool! I'll tell my story on a post. Although it's not very exciting or interesting. But that's okay! I'm too young to have a girlfriend too.... *sigh*

Bentley and Niko said...

My mom thinks I am too young too! But I did turn 1 year old just a week ago! so I should ask her again. I liked your blogging story. Have you been tagged for the Celebrity Lookalike? We had fun with that. We Tag you now if you haven't been!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Luckie, we are so glad you are blogging because we got to meet you! We see Copper is applying to be your boyfriend. Andy was thinking about it applying too. We think you are really nice and that you and Andy would make a cute couple! But Copper is very cute too.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Joe Stains said...

Mom wanted to tell your Mom and Dad that the reason she moved alllll the way from Pennsylvania to Arizona is because of friends she met on IRC too! I sure am glad you are blogging because I really love dachshunds, I wish I could turn tanner into one!!!

Good luck on your man hunt!

Boo Casanova said...

luckie, i saw your comment and i got to say you are wrong! mom did caught me in video *cough cough* the fattie doggie. check out the video here.

wet wet licks

Boo

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Luckie!

I see your suitors flowing in smoothly!
It was a really nice story you shared.
Good luck in finding a good boyfriend hehehe

Love,
Reina

Asta said...

Lucky I would love it if you linked me..I linked you..and how about leaving a pix of your gorgeous self in my guestbook.
kisses, sleep tight,
Asta