I promised earlier to show you some of Mom's work (piktures) as comparison with Dad's work just so you can tell how pathetic her photo taking skills are. So most of the time when Mom's the one with the camera, I know there's a 50-50% chance my face will not even appear in the pikture (Luckie's Mom : Oh come on..it's not *that* bad!!) Well Mom, it's not that bad...but VERY VERY bad. I guess I'll let the piktures speak for themselves.
Here's Magic. Can't recognise her from the earlier piktures? I don't blame you...Mom just snaps away without waiting for us to give her our very best pose.
Here's Chomel. She looks like she can't wait to escape from Mom. Actually, she was looking for an escape route that's why she wasn't even look at Mom's camera. ha ha ha
That's me - looking very bored and waiting for Mom to finish up with her piktures. She takes super long just to prepare the camera.
Don't bother adjusting your compooter screen cos this looks super blurry. It's my Mom's shaky hands. Mind you, that's with the stablisation thingy on where piktures are supposed to come out looking less blurry. I understand that function is to help hoomans with very shaky hands. I was sitting on their little sofa. Yeah, they have a sofa besides Aunt J's sofa.
Basically, it's either I engage a new photographer (Dad?? Are you reading this?) or learn to use the camera with my paws. Anyhoo, the good news is I went to a concert at a park last weekend too!! Dad was the one providing the piktures so I'll be blogging about that soon. :)
Hmm..on a side note, I have been checking out the google searches which have been linked to my blog and it's really interesting what those searches results came out with.
Here's the top 5 Google searches. (I'll start with the least common one)
- Chocolate Tan Dachshund - yeah, what can I say? That's me alright. I'll bet they wish they had a chocolate tan dachshund like me.
- Silky Long Hair - I bet they were looking for tips on how to keep their hair long and silky. And yes, they have certainly come to the right place for the latest beauty tips and trends. My manicure...my long silky hair...ah...the list goes on and on.
- Dognuts - This one got me a little confused. Maybe they wanted to find out more about those Krispy Kreme Dognuts Dad brought back from USA for Mom a couple of months ago? Those dognuts survived -20 degrees temperature and also a 24 hour flight to Singapore! Unbelievable.
- Yogi Pee Tray - Seriously, Yogi should be paying me for all endorsing their products. The pee tray seems to be a particularly curious topic for hoomans. I wonder if they need a pee tray in each of their rooms or something so that it's easy for them to go take a leak?
- Bang my Mom - This one is really strange..I didn't know so many peepol enjoy playing bang with their Mom~!! I bet my video must be circulating big time on the internet! (Luckie's Mom : Erm, Luckie, I don't think that's what it means but anyway, I think you're a bit too young to know..so just forget about that ok?)