Monday, October 29, 2007

Just Chilling.....


Hello Everydog & Girl Girl,

I had a nice weekend just chilling out. :) How about you? Did you have fun at your Halloween Bash? The hoomans actually felt well enough to bring me for a short walk. Okay, so it was just around the neighbourhood but hey I'm not complaining!! Afterall, the last time I had a chance to leave the house was like more than a MONTH ago. Can you believe that?

I am totally hooked on Lamb Ears and those Flossies chews I tell ya. I made Mom order more Lamb Ears for me. She's still quite undecided about those Bully Sticks. What we want to know is..are Bully Sticks really stinky (& sticky) after we chew them? Cos we came across some Bully Sticks that claim to be Odor Free. That made Mom panic a little cos she figured out they probably stink a lot and smell gross after chewing (YES YES YES!!!). So we want to know is that true. No, not really we but Mom only. I don't care if they stink and in fact, I think they should stink! hehe...

I also want to tell my dear friend Stanley (he's busy leading a super chaotic life with his new sissy Stella right now) to take a little time out to CHILL okay? Have you gotten your PINK attire ready for Ike & Martha's wedding too? I need to go look for something decent to wear or at least bring something for them. Wish me luck! I could bring my PINK nylobone erm..except Mom has thrown it away. Shucks, I thought I could spread the LOVE and share it with everydog & Girl Girl (yes you too, if you want a little lick!)

21 comments:

Stanley said...

Luckie Girl!

Yay!!! More pics of your face! ('Bout time too).

I'm trying to get everything sorted out for Ike & Martha's wedding, but it's hard to find a pink tux in my size. I may use Wally's tailor.

I'm glad your peeps are feeling better. Keep giving them goober hugs from me ~ it will speed the healing.

As for bully sticks, they smell a little (it's not like they smell like nothing), but my girl doesn't mind it, and she's kind of picky. It might depend on who you get the bully sticks from, though.

Viva la bully stick & flossies!

Goober love,
Stanley

Molly the Airedale said...

We love bully sticks! They don't really last us long enough to get our beards too sticky!
I've picked out my outfit for the wedding but it's not pink, Luckie! Do you think Ruby will let me on the plane if Mitch and I aren't dressed in pink? oh no!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Harry said...

Glad to hear mum and dad are feeling better and that you managed a trip around the neighbourhood. Hopefully soon you'll be back to your old routine.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, I hope your hoomans are feeling better now. A month ago? My gosh! I think I would have gone crazzee in the house if like that...Gosh!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Clover said...

Hi Luckie!
Love your pictures, you are just as cute as I remembered. :)
I am glad that you got to go on a walk too. Have a great week!
Love Clover xo

Clover said...

Hi Luckie!
Love your pictures, you are just as cute as I remembered. :)
I am glad that you got to go on a walk too. Have a great week!
Love Clover xo

Simba and Jazzi said...

You look very relaxed and happy.

Simba xx

Par said...

You look very relax!

Casper said...

Glad you got to go out. Wow! A month is a long time to be stuck at home.

I love those bully sticks but you are right they stink. Heehee!

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Lucky...
I'm kinda off Bully's these days, I rotate my chewies and this month it is greenies. Anyhowl, they do kinda smell a little...but no worse than any other chew treat!!!

Glad your pawrents are feeling better!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Luckie, cute pic of you. I like the last picture, you look like a rabbit hee hee.
I would love a lick at your pink bone. Why your mom threw it away?

~ Girl girl

Ben & Darling said...

Cant wait to see you in pink !!!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Luckie,
I am glad to hear that your mama and papa are feeling better! Let me tell you a little secret.. I don't like bully sticks.. not sure why too.. am I weird?

wally said...

Hey! So glad your peeps are doing better and that you could get out and about a bit.

Our bullies don't have a really strong smell but it does smell a bit like wee.

wally.

Joe Stains said...

We can't believe you have been stuck in your house for that long! whatever did you do ?!

wait until you see our pink for the wedding, Mom sure is lucky we like her!

Hana said...

Um, Luckie? Do you know what a bully stick is really made out of? I think you should know!! Check it out! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bully_stick

Hana said...

By the way, you look so cute in the 3 pictures!!!

Hana said...

p.s. I'm gonna guess that it was your Dad who took those 3 pics. Hee hee!

the Corgi Girls said...

We love your ears and pretty fur feathers!

;o)
M & I

Hana said...

Wowie Zowie, are you kidding me that your Mom took those 3 photos??? I guess your Dad's photography skills are rubbing off on her. Who woulda thought?

Isis said...

Hey luckie! glad you finally got to leave the house! thats so exciting!