This is like the longest post I have written in months. I need to nap now. Oh, in case you are wondering what have all these piktures got to do with my subject, they don't. I just wanted to post them so you can see how nice I look in my top. :)
Monday, February 18, 2008
Things that make you go hmmmm....
Firstly, I know you must be wondering if I succeeded with my heart-shaped poop surprise for my hoomans on Valentine's Day. The answer is no. I did not even get a chance to eat anything to make my poop PINK. But Dad did send a sweet message to Mom saying that he would be back early for dinner (at home - cos my hoomans never celebrate Valentine's Day at all for the past 11 years they have been together) and he ended his message saying "I love you and Luckie too!" Awwww........ I love you too Dad! MUACK! MUACK! MUACK!
Last week, Copper blogged about some things that make him think. It made me think about things that make me go hmmm too.
1) Why does Mom always say I leave a lot of hair around the house? I see a lot of her hair on the floor too and you don't hear me complaining do you? Plus, I'm even closer to the ground so I even have to lie down on her mess sometimes.
2) Watching TV. How can Dad turn into a couch potato and stay there all day long staring at the TV? Pawsonally, I don't watch TV. I can't figure out how they trap those hoomans and animals inside and it freaks me out. How did Dad get so good at his STAY command? Will I also know how to SIT and STAY at one spot for a long time if I watch TV?
3) What do hoomans do at work? Do they sleep (yes I know some peepol can sleep with their eyes open) at work? Do they pretend to be busy? Do they surf the internet? Do they just wait for feeding time (I think they call it lunch) and time for them to go home? My question is..do they even work?
4) Why can't I have access to my treat container as and when I feel like it? It's mine so I should have the right to feed myself (okay, so I may need a little help prying open the lid). I don't understand why my pawrents can gorge on their treats and then moan & groan about feeling guilty and fat all the time. I conclude I should be able to indulge myself anytime and then moan & groan about it later on too. PS : I am not fat.
5) Why do I always need to get my butt wiped and feet cleaned after I finish with my toilet business? I feel pawfectly clean and I am capable of cleaning myself. If I could flush my own pee tray, I would do so. If I had toilet paper to clean myself, I'd use it to make SNOW!!! Wheeeee!! Showers are also over-rated unless they come with a treat each time.